This spring I have been obsessing over two things, rompers and floral. When I saw this jumpsuit from SheIn, I knew it was perfect for many things I had coming up. I first wore it to a family Easter lunch and then to a blogger event to get my babes opinions and it was a total hit!!
All the details combined on this SheIn jumpsuit make it the total package. It has a strappy back for the spring/summer heat, wide legs and the slits up the legs make you look hot to trot!! I wanted to keep the jumpsuit as the focus, so I paired it with simple delicate accessories in rose gold, a pair of nude strappy heels to elongate my legs, and a saddle bag to keep the boho vibes.
5 REASONS I LOVE SHEIN
- Styles – SheIn has a huge selection and they are always keeping up with all the trends. Many times you will find something that looks just like a designer made item at a fraction of the cost!
- Prices – Everything at SheIn is soooo affordable. Why spend tons of money on the trendy items, when trends change.
- Started in the USA – Yes most people think of SheIn as a Chinese company, which they are based in China now. However, it was actually started in Brunswick, NJ by a group of fashion loving individuals.
- Sizing – I am a petite girl and sometimes its hard for me to find clothing! I have really great luck with SheIn because most of their clothing is made for women my size.
- Customer Service – I feel like the people at SheIn are so nice and so helpful. They respond quickly to my emails, give me advice for choosing the right size, and keep me up to date every step of the way with shipping. If something is wrong, they fix it!!
Have you shopped with SheIn before? If you have what has your experience been? I love finding companies I can find super cute items that don’t break the bank, which is my financial tip for the week!
SHOP THE POST: